Whew! What a summer it’s been, and we’re barely halfway through. We’re coming up for air long enough to share some of the fine adventures we’ve had so far. One of the defining characteristics of Sawtooth Mountain Guides is the variety of programs we offer – if it takes place in the mountains, we’ll do our best to make it happen!
Here’s a short list of what we’ve been up to:
- Numerous Intro Rock Climbing programs on Trail Creek near Sun Valley and in the Sawtooths
- Multiday backpacking and portered Traveling Light trips
- Climbs of classic routes on the Elephants Perch and Finger of Fate
- Several ascents of Mount Borah
- Cush base camp trips in the Pioneers and Sawtooths
- Many Family Adventure Trips based at our Canyon Camp
- Our annual Sawtooth Alpine Kids Camp – see the trip report!
- Several days of rock climbing at the City of Rocks
From rock climbing to hiking to peak bagging to camping, we love to help folks have a mountain experience they will never forget. You can read about what people think of their trips in our new Trip Reviews section. So far we have 60 5-star reviews – and counting!
We look forward to more of the same in August and hope to see you out there. Meanwhile enjoy the photos, many courtesy of Matt Leidecker Photography.