- The Guardian, May 2017: The elusive American wilderness: in search of my own private Idaho
- Big Life Magazine, Winter 2016: The Freedom of the Backcountry
- Sun Valley Guide, Winter 2013: Winter Guides Deliver the Stoke
- Kronicle Snowboard Magazine, Winter 2013: Klassic Lines: Jesus Christ Couloir
- Sun Valley Guide, Winter 2010: Masters of the Steep
- Frequency Snowboard Magazine, Issue 9.2: Sawtooth Spires
- Sierra Club, Nov/Dec 2011: We’re Skiing That?
- Men’s Journal May 2009: Brotherhood of the Sawtooth
- Backcountry Magazine, Feb. 2009: Chute School
SMG Guide and Avalanche Educator Chris Lundy’s Backcountry Magazine contributions:
- Snap, Crackle, Pop: How Avalanches Happen. January 2013.
- Combining Rational and Emotional Decision Making. January 2012.
- Different Ways for Different Days: Managing Four Types of Instability. November 2010.
- Steep, Deep, and Safe: Stability Evaluation for Ski Mountaineering. February 2010.
- Lost in Translation: Interpreting an Avalanche Advisory. November 2009.
- Mountain Skills: Use Snowpack Tests to Make Better Decisions, October 2015.