Rates & Reservations
Please check the availability calendar below and call or email to make a reservation. A 50% deposit is required to hold the reservation with the balance due prior to going into the hut. Please visit our rates & policies page for information.
- $40/person/night with a 8 person minimum. If you have less then 8 people you must still pay the 8 person minimum ($320).
- The hut can sleep a maximum of 16 people.
- Although we love dogs, they are not allowed at the hut for sanitation reasons.
Note: There must be a group leader whom has been previously stayed at the yurt, has taken an Avalanche Level 1 course and some type of first aid training. If no one in the group has been to the hut before, a first time hut rental guide is required. The first time hut rental guide will help you porter gear, ensure you find the route to the hut, provide a hut orientation, and show you the terrain and skiing options that match your group’s skill level. A first time hut rental guide is necessary for groups where no member of the group has been to the hut before, and is well worth it to ensure you have you an enjoyable first experience at the Williams Peak Hut!
- First Time Hut Rental Guide: $300.00
- Porter (hauls 50 lbs of your gear): $160.00
Please note that dates reserved below indicate that NIGHT is reserved at the hut.