Recent Blog Posts
- Trip Reports: March Showers Bring April Powder
- The Chutings Will Continue Until Morale Improves
- Schooling and Getting Schooled: Midwinter Report
- Early Winter: Avalanche Courses and Powder…Finally!
- Trip Report: Backcountry Skills Course 2013
- Winter 2014: It’s On!
- Japan: Bottomless Powder in the Land of the Rising Sun
Category Archives: Video
Idaho Public TV joined Kirk Bachman for a day in the mountains – to capture the backcountry skiing part for the Outdoor Idaho segment.
A 1 day workshop focusing on avalanche rescue tactics, filmed by Powexplorer.
In March 2011 the Smith team joined SMG’s Clark Corey at the Williams Peak Hut and scored big with conditions